Android IPTV box is a protocol based on Internet TV, allowing you to stream on-demand or live video and television shows. You can easily install on your smart TV IPTV box and deliver anywhere anytime incredible content, but for that, you need to box IPTV subscription. If you want to configure your Android IPTV box, follow the steps below:
First, open an account IPTV session for a free trial.
· Go to settings and turn on the installation of apps from unknown sources.
· Open the Internet browser on your smart TV box.
· Go to the page applications are.
· Now start the file browser. If you do not have a file browser, you can go to Google Play Store and install the free ES File Explorer.
· Click on the ES File Explorer and open the download folder to view the downloaded files. Click the Install button to install the application.
· Click the opening during the installation process of the application is completed.
· Go to your Inbox email and see the IPTV activation code and click the “I have the code.” Enter the activation code on the code box and click the submit button.
Now your IPTV box Setup is successfully configured with your smart TV. You can enjoy your TV shows, movies, music, etc. If you would like more information about the box IPTV applications, please feel free to contact MY IPTV GUY at any time.